Tuesday 26 July 2011

It started with Hercules

Watch this.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRCteeZTrjE

Its from one of my favourite films Hercules....

Watch out for the plump singer and her tiny little feet. She looks super fun. I would quite like to be her friend.

My cousin Nina calls me Hobbit Hooves because my feet are a little wide (not because they are hairy...!) and I call her Hurkfeet/and or Arrowfeet. Due to the sharpness and arrow like quality that they posses....Its kind of a long story...I'm not sure if I'm explaining it that well...But I know what I mean, and most importantly so does she...!

Anyway.......I've had another shit bad black dog day. I feel horrible.

My head hurts, my brain hurts, I feel sick, I want to disappear, I've got no energy, I can't concentrate, and  I just cant see the point in anything anymore...(makes a change hey?!)

...But I know that if Nina were here next to me we would make each other giggle, have cuddles and watch Hercules together. Or Beauty and the Beast. Or the Goonies. Also we would probably find some tasty little snacks to nibble on too. And she would remind me of all the funny things that have happened when the two of us have joined forces through the years...So I'm really going to try and focus my brain cells on that tonight, and maybe, just maybe...watch Hercules too....

I probably wont to be honest.....but I can imagine it would be a good idea if I did...Being in bed is the most likely thing I'll be doing tonight.

I'm seeing the psychiatrist tomorrow........fingers crossed, this time I wont have a 1 in 10,000 allergic reaction to the new medication. I would like the drugs and my body to work in perfect harmony with one another and generally make me better.

 Please.

I don't want to be stuck in this hellish limbo anymore.

I can't take it.

I can't even write properly anymore. My concentration has gone all squiffy and I just want to delete all this again. Because, once more, I don't think I'm making any sense.

I hate being all muddled up.

Its very confusing.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment