Sunday 17 July 2011

Hope can often hide but always be found

I don't know what to do with myself.

I have had an afternoon cat nap for 2 hours underneath a very cosy blanket. And now attempting to watch a mindless chick flick to distract me from this stupidly annoyingly frustrating illness that I HATE SO MUCH!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Hate it. Hate it. Hate it. Hate it.

I am so tired of fighting this depression.

Patience has never been one of my strong points. Actually, a bit of an understatement, I am such an inpatient lady! Oh dear. Urgh.

For now though.....maybe a little bit of a cheesy song to take my mind of things...

To make me hope that things will change...

I have to hope.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7uoC-YTQy8&feature=related Regina Spektor, 'The Call'.

I have to hope that I will come back.

x

1 comment: