Monday 27 June 2011

Rafael, this is for you


I’m using Ben's fancy pants computer to write this entry. It has taken me about 10 minutes to find the zoom button so that I’m not squinting too much at the screen….Oh the joys of technology…

I must admit I’m also a little distracted as the love of my life is currently playing some amazing tennis down on centre court. Actually, I’ve got a feeling that he might drop in later, as he knows I’m in the area and all….Maybe I could make him some Sangria…I think that would be a great end to the day for Rafael…and for me of course…

So…anyway… I made it to Clapham. I’m alive and in one piece. Absolutely knackered but I made it. Hurrah.

I’m struggling to keep my eyes open. Diet coke is needed.

Hmmm…I feel like I have got quite a lot of stuff in my little brain tonight, but I cant seem to get the words out properly.

I’ve been attempting to write this blog for over an hour now, and I am giving up. Giving up, yet dedicating it to Rafael Nadal.

Nadal, if you’re reading this (which, quite clearly you’re not, as you’re playing tennis…) Thank you for distracting me this week. Thank you for taking my mind off my anxieties, for giving me something else to think about. Watching you is a little bit addictive. It might just be the anticipation of when you’re going to change your t-shirt…it might have something to do with the way your cute little bum looks in those white shorts…or maybe its your terrific forehand? Who knows. And frankly, who the hell cares…just please win this match Nadal. Please stay in until the final. Murray and Federer just don’t distract me in the same way….

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment