Thursday 2 June 2011

A little bit distracted..and very sleepy

Well, it’s official. Bella doesn’t like me. We have had a close relationship for the past 13 years but in the last half an hour she has run away from me twice. And she wouldn’t come to me when I called her. (Just for clarification, Bella is a dog, not a person …)

Anyway, I am not amused. I need cuddles from my pooch and she is being a cantankerous old lady and being ridiculously stubborn. For a reason unknown to me… Of which I can only conclude she has decided that our relationship is in tatters. After all the walks, meals, pooper scooping….she has obviously decided that it’s the end of the road for us. And she doesn’t even have the decency to tell me to my face, she’s just sneakily scampering off.

Ok ok, maybe I’m being a little dramatic. But I’m picking up all these vibes and I just need to release them. Ooo maybe I’ll tempt her with a biscuit. Or a little walk. She’ll soon come creeping back…

Anyway…I have no idea what I’m jabbering on about…a load of crap…as per usual…!

Had a walk in the Wyre Forest this afternoon with a lovely couple of ladies, (and babies..) Just rediscovered muscles in my legs. I had completely forgotten about those boys. But they made a bit of a return this avo, they stepped up to the mark and I even managed a bit of buggy pushing. I have a feeling they may be decidedly sore tomorrow. Love hearts, oreos and fizzy laces were the snacks of choice to get me up the hills. Yeah, I have the culinary tastes of a 10 year old…

Brain feels pretty knackered and mash potato like so I may have to stop typing.

But I’m sure there was something interesting I was going to say. Unlikely, but a possibility all the same…

Hmmm…

I’m just faffing around on the internet now, listening to random songs and looking at cars I would like to drive but can’t….(well, that’s not entirely true, I’m sure I could drive them, I just need to pass my test and oh I don’t know magic loads of money from thin air..)

Entirely distracted now…
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment