Friday 3 June 2011

Connected

Nearing the end of my little break away in Kiddie….Its been good for me to have a change of scenery. Get me out of my comfort zone. Push myself but at the same time listen to my body. It’s all about getting the balance. Which can be pretty tricky…Well actually it’s bloody hard to be honest…

Hmm..

I miss the midlands.

And it’s nice to miss something.

I haven’t missed anything for ages.

Apart from friends… (which is just a constant missing feeling really)

So I think it’s a good sign.

Connecting me to something.

The amount of stuff I rambled on about the other day before it got deleted….if I have the strength (and can be bothered….) I may try and recreate those words tomorrow. Because connection was the theme really. And I like that theme. It makes me feel, hmm how can I explain…connected somehow?!

Who knows.

We shall see.

I shall stop typing now…

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment