Monday 30 May 2011

Monday morning

I feel like I've been neglecting my little blog for a few days...

But I am back. I have time on my hands and I feel pretty relaxed. Excellent stuff.

Actually I got the most amazing email this morning. It burst through my inbox and gave me a virtual hug. Sometimes when I think about it, I am completely blown away by the messages of support and friendship that have kept me in a tight little cuddle over the past 6 months. You really are a super lovely bunch of people. Thank you....Muchos grazias. Danke. Merci....(and that is where my multi-lingual skills run out...!)

Yesterday afternoon I helped Lorraine with some gardening. Well I say I helped, she did most of the technical stuff and I kind of tidied up and looked professional in my snazzy wellies. Oh yeah and I also held the ladder steady whilst she attacked a tree, and I got covered in leaves, bugs, dirt, branches...etc... And I did some heavy lifting too. Actually my back is kind of aching. Hmm. Given those muscles a bit of a workout...Felt good to be in the fresh air...

As I missed out yesterday...today might be a 2 blog kind of day...we shall see...

for the moment though...the D.C is calling me....

xxx

p.s I just thought this computer had deleted the above blog, but I have rediscovered it. Phew. Massive love and respect to the very kind computer. Or maybe I'm turning into a bit of a technical whizzkid?! Either way, sorry Phil...not your fault!!

No comments:

Post a Comment