Wednesday 27 April 2011

Yawn.

Hmm. What to write. What to write.

Nothing maybe.

What day is it?

I have no idea.

Yawn.

Wrapped in a blanket, covered in goosebumps.

Tiptaptiptaptiptaptiptaptiptaptiptaptiptaptiptaptiptaptiptaptiptap.

Was tempted to buy a million grey cardigans today. But instead went for bright pink and orange (not together, and not in cardigan form, just for clarification...) When I go shopping I just want to buy trackies and hoodies and comfy stuff. And I want it all to be grey. So I battled with myself. Resisted the urge. Well, I did buy one grey t-shirt...But its dark grey, and it has white writing on it. And it fits. And it will be very useful. And it was a bargain. So really, I think I can make an exception to the grey rule.

Humph. Boring myself now.

I wish my foot would stop tapping. Argh.

xxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment