Tuesday 5 April 2011

Short and sweet

After my epic essay last night. I think today's blog is going to be short and sweet (just like me...haha..)

Feeling pretty sleepy. But restless too. Its such an annoying combination. Went for my third run of the week last night. Wowzas. Yes I may only go for 6 mins 28 seconds. But that's 6 more minutes than I used to! So defo going to do that again tonight. May even go a little further. Ooo that would be a challenge. 6 mins and 35 seconds...!

Managed to sneak into a very empty cinema this afternoon. Its can often make my anxiety worse....that feeling that I'm stuck in there and can't get out, and will interrupt everyone if I get up. But I think there were only about 5 other people in the screen. No strange/smelly/noisy people sitting next to me or near me...it was all good. I even managed to stash my blanket in my bag so I could wrap myself up all cosy and warm....And the real bonus was that Channing Tatum and Jamie Bell seriously took my mind off everything for 2 hours. That's an accomplishment that can only be achieved by great acting (and gorgeously hot bodies....!)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment