Saturday 2 April 2011

No wit, just sleep

Never a big fan of Saturdays. Although the baggies won today which is quite remarkable... they seem to be following yesterdays theme of Christmas miracles.

Feel so tired today. My dad popped into my bedroom at about 11 and he found me curled up on my floor, with a blanket over my head. Ha. I was trying to resist getting back into bed. So decided to make my own little nest on the floor. It was quite comfy. And I love nesting up, snuggley blanket thrown over my head is always a winner.

I have a few witty stories up my sleeve that I could share...KFC... fruit salad.... short skirts...going for a run...new shoes+blisters....(seriously when I read this tomorrow I will be thinking what a random combination and those strange little stories may of vanished..) but at this moment in time...I'm not feeling very funny and I'm willing to take that risk!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment