Saturday 30 April 2011

my scary tooth and other tales....

Lots of stuff whizzing round my little head this evening...

Here's a list for you...

1. I'm thinking that I'm so bored,fed up, frustrated with my own thoughts...

Do you ever have that feeling when you go on a really long train journey and you've forgotten your ipod and you don't have a book and you have no signal on your phone. Its just you and your thoughts. For 3 hours. All the people around you are enjoying music, snacks, fantastic conversation. And you are bored out of your mind. It raining outside so you can't even check out the scenery. You think about striking up a conversation with someone around you but everyone seems to be avoiding your eye. They look kind of smug. They know you need a distraction. Their ipod has full battery. And they're enjoying today's paper and heat magazine. Greedy bastards. You sit and stare at them willing them to finish the paper, just so you can have something else to think about (even though you've been reading it over their shoulder for the past half hour.) And just when they finish the last page, they get off the train. Typical! There isn't even any attractive people for you to ogle at. Just more boringly normal average passengers. Urgh.

And so you finally have to succumb to the fact that it really is just you and your thoughts for the next few hours...Alternatively you can go to sleep, hurrah.

Anyway that's how I feel. Except my train journey is never ending and I have no idea where its going...!

2. One of my front teeth feels weird. I have a reoccurring nightmares about all my teeth falling out. Its so freakishly scary. I cant stop thinking about it! I don't even want to touch it just in case I push too hard and it falls out.

3. This list may be shorter than I had anticipated.

xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment