Friday 22 April 2011

I'll think of a title later

is it too early to write today's entry?
nah.

this day has gone on forever.

I woke up at 3 o'clock in the morning again last night and I was wide awake. Not even a little bit sleepy. Eyes were a-popping. Toes were a-tapping. Mind was a-spinning. Had a polo and read some of my book.

So I de-camped my duvet to my bedroom floor this morning and accidentally caught up on some sleep whilst listening to some hardcore dance music at maximum volume. I thought it would keep my peepers open. Turns out..nothing can stop me from napping!

Why can't I sleep at night and be awake in the day? Yesterday I fell asleep whilst sitting at my desk...Curses.

Feeling restless..anxious...a little bit nauseous....tired...shaky...black dog won't bugger off today

xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment