Sunday 24 April 2011

I may have.......

Just been dancing around the kitchen. Wahey. The tune of choice...... good old JLO. I'm not ashamed to admit this song makes me shake my booty. YES! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4H_Zoh7G5A Back it up like a tonka truck.....(seriously what is a tonka truck? Possibly the most catchy/confusing lyric ever..)London to Ibiza....Vegas to Afrikkkaaa.....

I may have consumed a couple of glasses of the sparkly stuff...

And I may have lost twice at croquet.....

And I may have been forced by my nephew to wear bunny ears all afternoon....

And I may have had a minor panic attack this morning....but I also may have managed to take control, lay on my bedroom floor, listen to some relaxing music and take things real slow........

xxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment