Tuesday 12 April 2011

contains cheese (unsuitable for those on dairy-free diet)

Just been having a look at tattoo designs. Excitement.... Defo 100% think I'm probably going to go for it...hmm. We shall see. The plan is to have the word 'Hope' written on my right hand wrist. I'm thinking fairly small, just kind of about an inch long. But I don't know exactly where on my wrist to have it. I'm not having it on the scary veiny bony bit because I cant even touch that bit of my arm, so it needs to be a little further up. Not too high though. Because if I hate it, I want to be able to hide it. Equally the whole point in having it is so I can see it all the time, so I don't want it on the complete underside of my wrist. Then I've got to think about what font to have it written in...Because theres only like a thousand million out there. Shouldn't take me too long...pah! Ooo decisions. Tricky. Not a fan of decisions. But these are all positive so I guess its OK.  Advice/suggestions welcome....

Its kind of funny (not funny hilarious, funny weird..) because I never thought I would want a tattoo. Firstly because I have a ridiculously low pain threshold. I don't even like it if someone else brushes my hair it hurts so much! Ouch. And I'm not the biggest fan of needles either. And I always thought if I did have one it would be in a secret little place, that wasn't exposed all the time. Like my rib or inside my ear. Ha. No that's a joke. I just realised when I wrote that it sounded a little bit like I would have a tattoo on my bum or something. Which I wouldn't. Because lets be honest with this new skirt, my bum is exposed all the time... Oh dear..making myself laugh but not making any sense now...!

Anyway...I'm just so scared that I will forget that hope is out there. I don't want to forget. But when black dog takes over and you're consumed by darkness, hope sounds like an alien concept. So I thought I could either write it all over my bedroom wall or have it tattooed on my wrist. And as I hope I'm going to continue getting better and spend less time in my room, the wrist seemed like a sensible option...
Its back to that classic Susie Mantra...

Hope can often hide but always be found.

How cheesy am I being today? Yuk making myself feel a little bit sick to be honest....Must go before I start spouting out more cheesiness....(and I'm allergic to dairy, you'd think I'd know better...!)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment