Tuesday 19 April 2011

boring myself..yuk

Just been trying to finish a painting I started yesterday. Its all gone wrong though and I don't like it. Very tempted to pour white paint all over and throw it away. Ooo that would be satisfying.

Tired. Yawn. Itchy eyes.

Woke up at 3 am last night with my light on and without having brushed my teeth or taken my make up off. Little bit gross. And very disorientating. Especially as I always have to wear an eye mask at night to block out the light. I really must of been cream crackered. Not really sure why I'm writing that....Maybe because it was a first. To fall asleep with the light on. Oh wow this is so boring what am I talking about...?

Thought writing might help me tonight. But its not.

Need space. Need air. Need a break.

Urgh.

xxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment