Thursday 28 April 2011

blurggghghghg

Very thankful that I had a lovely visitor and a walk today, because this day seems to have gone on forever. So long. I can't stop clock watching. I'm not even waiting for anything to happen! Irritating. Irksome. Frustrating. I've been awake since 5 this morning (apart from a little mid morning nap) and I can't believe I have an entire evening to get through before I can crawl into bed again.

So tired. So restless. I want to run around the garden and scream and shout but at the same time I just want to lay down in the grass and sleep forever. My mind is constantly whirring. I tried to do some organising/tidying earlier, thought it may help get rid of some of my restlessness. It didn't. I just felt overwhelmed.

I just feel like I'm existing. Not living. Just surviving.

Totally useless. A waste.

A totally useless waste

x

No comments:

Post a Comment