Friday 4 March 2011

Muzzy fuzzyness

I have been meaning to email, write, and message people back this last week. And I'm so sorry if I haven't got back to you yet. Just feeling a bit overwhelmed. And everything is such a massive effort. (I know sitting down and typing doesn't sound very energetic..its more the thinking process!) So big apologies. I hope no-one is offended, because the messages mean so much to me, and make a huge difference.....Thank you lovely people ........... :-)

Really struggled to haul my arse out of bed this morning. Bella (my little pooch) was trying her best to tempt me out, but she had a tough contender on her hands. She's quite an old gal now, 13, which in dog years is like 91. But for some reason she springs around like a new born puppy in the morning! She's so bouncy and excitable. In fact she's often so excitable that I worry she might wee on my carpet.... which is usually the reason why eventually I manage to get up....!

My head has been so muzzy and fuzzy all day. It feels like a container that has reached its limit. Nothing more can fit into it, and everything is just overflowing, spilling out the sides, making a mess.

My sister, brother in law and crazy nephew Joshua have come to visit for a few days. I haven't seen them since Christmas. Joshua is two, and a complete nutcase (kind of makes me feel better...mind you he is a toddler...!) He was running around the lounge earlier, very pleased that we were all together. I just wish I was feeling well enough to be a proper Auntie.....

Arrrrggggh this is so frustrating...

I'm so exhausted..

Enough for tonight...
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment