Wednesday 2 March 2011

I did it

Walked down the road...
Got a bus...
Put my sunnies on...(it wasn't that sunny, but I felt a little safer and protected, and uber cool of course..!)
Went into a shop...
Bought something...
Needed a rest...
Head feeling muzzy and funny (I wish funny hilarious, but funny weird..)
No chairs in shop...
Tried not to panic so...
Sat on the floor of the shop eating honey sandwiches...(what a delicious combination)
Energy temporaily boosted...
Walked down another road...
Sat down..
Sipped some diet coke...
Put on ipod...
Closed eyes...
Bliss...
Time to move...
Legs feeling like lead and jelly at the same time...
I'm sure I was walking super fast..but in reality I think I was winning the medal for worlds slowest walker...
Got on bus....
Walked up what felt like the longest road ever...
Got home...
Sat on the sofa..
Closed eyes...
Heaven....

What a day.
What an effort.
I can't believe how tired I am.
Ridiculous as it may sound...
I know I didnt run a marathon or climb a mountain....
Actually scrap that...I may not of climbed a mountain, but I certainly found a way round it...
And...I made it....
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3 comments:

  1. The sweet taste of everyday normal stuff and honey sandwiches....brilliant!!!!!!! well done, thats one in your locker for keeps. Marathons are for wimps anyway and mountains are just big mole hills. My new thing is skipping, fallen in love with it, for a couple of days at least...ha..ha
    Skipping, brazil nuts, avocados and yoga (struggling to tell my mates about the last one to be honest). Ive cracked it, surely this time!!!! So simple....(if only).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks indeed...
    Honey sandwiches are the best, no doubt about it.
    Skipping sounds like a plan, I may give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ive been going at it for a while now and find it relaxing. After abit of practice you can zone out and you do it unconciously (the magic word), plus you can start throwing in combos once you get good. Good luck with it. Dont mean to get crash your blog by the way, i'm just going through similar stuff and its comforting reading your take on things. :^)

    ReplyDelete