Friday 18 February 2011

TGIF

I have been staring at the blank computer screen for about half an hour now. Me thinks this will be just a teeny tiny little mini blog as I have brain ache....

Youtube is so distracting...I just keep on discovering rediscovering all kinds of gems. I do love a good old trip down memory lane...

Anyway...Went to the doctors this morning. She has put me on sleeping tablets again and also some medicine to try and help me to eat more. I hold so much tension in my stomach, which is part of the reason why mealtimes are so difficult. Fingers crossed they will make a difference. I don't want to rely too much on the sleeping tablets, but the aim is to get my sleep into a more 'normal' pattern. Theory is, if I sleep better at night, I should feel marginally better in the day. So as well as my anti-depressants and my vitamins I think I'm taking a total of 7 tablets a day now! If you pick me up and shake me up and down, I will rattle. Truth....!

Thats it for now...a little bit shaky.....diet coke is calling me....xxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment