Monday 7 February 2011

Percy Piglets and cocktail sausages

Big massive jumbo sized XXXL thanks to all the wonderful people who have been sending me messages. It makes such a difference! Also huge giant apologies for not replying to everyone yet....I will soon I promise...:-)

Today was an early start, a trip to the doctors. I get pretty anxious going, so take my knitting with me and write everything down. (My memory has turned to mush recently.)

Then home and nap time for Susie. Well I put a film on, pretend I'm watching it, but really I'm napping. Last night I was watching Alan Partridge in a bid to make myself chuckle. If you havent ever seen it, you are missing out! Comedy genius.  And today I put on the all time classic The Neverending Story..... You may realise theres a bit of a retro theme going on here...what with the Racoons yesterday. The Neverending story also has a great ballad of a theme tune......I had to fast forward the bit when Artax dies though, ooh boy, too sad for Susie to handle.

 (Apologies 1. if you havent seen the film and don't know what I'm on about or 2. you think you might watch it and now I've just told you what happens!)

My Mama is trying to tempt me with food at the moment so she bought me some percy piglets and cocktail sausages. I thought about trying them together, but I'm not sure they would blend very well flavour wise. A very kind friend sent me some dairy free chocolate today in the post. I'm one of those really odd allergy people, no dairy or beef for Susie, otherwise I explode! Its very inconvenient I must say...

Brain feels a little empty and fuzzy now so going to stop typing. Head is hurting and hands are shaking.
Big love xxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment